Collection of Information
3. We collect personal information primarily to enable us to provide Users access to our website, applications (such as Requesta and Requesta Provider) and services (collectively, ‘Requesta’). We collect information provided directly to us, such as when a person visits our website, accesses a Requesta app, books a job, creates or modifies an account, requests services, contacts customer support or otherwise communicates with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, address, profile picture, payment methods, payment information, vehicle registration information, driver’s licence information, insurance information and other information required that may be provided. We may keep a record of communications between Users and Requesta.
4. When personal information is submitted to our sites we may collect location data and other information provided. If a person permits us to access location services through the permission system used by their mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of the device when an app is running in the foreground or background.
6. Our Services, such as the Requesta website and apps, facilitate communications between Users. In connection with facilitating these communications we receive call data. When a person interacts with the Services we may collect server logs which may include information like device IP address, pages viewed, app crashes or services being used before interacting with us. We may refer Users to third parties to provide and improve our services and we may disclose personal information to those third parties as permitted under the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles therein.
7. Most mobile platforms (IOS, Android etc) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without a person’s consent and these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining consent. For example, the IOS platform will alert a person the first time a requesta app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let the person consent (or not consent) to that request. Use of the apps constitutes consent. Android devices will notify the person of the permission that an app seeks before using the app. Use of the app constitutes consent.
8. We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example: When a Service Provider has provided a service to a customer, the customer may provide us with a Service Provider rating after receiving the service or vice versa. We may use the information we collect to provide, maintain and improve our Services. For example: to facilitate payments or send receipts, authenticate Users and send product updates. We may share the information we collect with Service Providers to enable them to provide the services requested or in response to a request for information by a competent authority in accordance with law, regulation or legal process. We may allow others to provide customer measurement and analytic services to us.
9. Personal information collected may be used for bookings, accounting, billing and marketing purposes. Customers and Service Providers may correct their account information at any time. Accounts and information is protected through passwords for privacy and security. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information or that our systems will be free from third party interception or are incorruptible from viruses. We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security or privacy of your personal information including payment and account details. In some cases should an account be cancelled we may need to retain certain information as required by law. We will comply with a person’s request regarding access, correction and/or deletion of stored personal data in accordance with applicable law and the National Privacy Principles.
10. As a technological platform Requesta will contain links to third parties and third party websites. These links such as Stripe have their own Privacy Policies. Requesta does not accept responsibility or liability for these privacy policies and their use of personal information.
Requesta Service Pty Ltd. ACN 616935285. (Requesta)